Subject: Re: FWTK compile errors
To: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
From: Hauke Fath <bg5@aixterm1.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 23:58:47
>I have a question for the original poster... what version of the fwtk are
>you using, and how recent is your kernel and software?  In some tests I'm
>trying to run now, when I go to compile the software, I get an error at
>line 124 of the included file /usr/include/sys/signals.h (or is it
>signal.h?  I don't have it in front of me)  I'd like to try and figure this
>one out before resubmitting the FAQ, but so far have had no luck.  My
>kernel and compiler/includes are from the April 18? tarballs recently
>talked about.
>
>Thanks for any info you can provide.
>
>Aaron Magill

Aaron,

the file that the compile chokes on is "./lib/daemon.c" where <signal.h> is
included. <signal.h> uses the __P() macro that takes care of hiding ANSI C
prototype declarations when you are talking K&R; the macro definition is in
<sys/cdefsh.h> which should probably be included in <signal.h>.
For now, simply include a

#include <sys/cdefs.h>

before the

#include <signal.h>