Subject: Re: Place to find binary utils?
To: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 23:20:50
> Yesterday I downloaded the source for Pine 3.93 and got it up
> and running.  Kinda cool running Pine on a Mac.   :)
> This process took a little time to do; I was wondering if
> anyone has a place to store compiled binaries such as Pine
> and other alike.  Allen, could we keep things like this on the
> puma machine?

Hmmm...  I generally don't like binary dists, but I'd be happy to host
some on puma.  Does anyone want to keep track of it, though?  I don't
have the time--there are several people on this list who have accounts
on puma...

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **