Subject: boot probs (con't)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mitchell Haile <mhaile@jeffco.k12.co.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 21:17:23
Well, I'm still messing around, trying to get bsd to boot on my p575 (12
megs of ram and full 040 with fpu).  I downgraded from System 7.5.3 to
7.1P6, and tried to boot.  Now, it freezes b4 the screen turns white.  I
tried with no extensions, with the memory control panel so that I'd know
that 32-bit addy was on, and I always booted with 1 bit video.

Mitchell Haile  |  mhaile@jeffco.k12.co.us  |  http://www.nyx.net/~jhaile/

`Hey, Jeff gave me your webpage address today.  Incredible links you have
   there.  I don't think I need to have any other bookmarks now.'
   --Mary Powers, April 8, 1996

`Do you think the administrators are going to do anything?  Have you *seen*
   the administrators?  They're scary looking..'
   --Lisa Wahl, April 29, 1996