Subject: Re: X install problems
To: Brian Cole <tuc@cs.wisc.edu>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 14:56:45
>] Can someone help me with the cpin and cpout?
>
>I'd like to hear more about these also.  In particular, how does one
>specify HFS path names?

For Macintosh path names use the ":" character as a delimiter instead
of "/".  You should specify the volume name at the beginning of the path,
i.e.
	cpin MacintoshHardDrive:Netbsd:ADBTEST.132 /adbtestkernel

I am not sure if the mini-shell can handle quotes correctly, so you may
have problems if your MacOS side file/directory/volume names contain spaces.
I may investigate this when I get back to my computer at home.

Steve Brown