Subject: Anyone wants a second Mac for MacBSD?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 13:03:48
Sorry this has nothing to do with MacBSD itself, but I'm in desparate
need to get rid of my IIsi before I move back to my home country for
the summer and the fall (will be back for the next spring semester).

If anyone wants a IIsi 5/80 with FPU+2PDS slot adaptor, mouse, ext
kbd, mic, etc, please let me know in a private mail (no need to let
anyone else know you want it).  If you want a monitor for it, I have a
Sony 15sf as well, though I kinda like to keep it but I'd not hesitate
to sell it if necessary.

Sorry again for using the list for my private need.

ken