Subject: Re: Quadra 950 with GENERIC.57 / ADBTEST.137 (also Thunder/24 video)
To: Jonathan Lennox <lennox@cs.columbia.edu>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1996 10:20:41
On Tue, 7 May 1996, Jonathan Lennox wrote:

> ADBTEST (filename says 137, prints 139 at boot time):

Whoops. Must have looked at the wrong number when I typed things up.

> mrg: skipping egret setup
> adb: calling ADBReInit
> adb: using IIsi series hardware support
> adb: cleanup: (length=0x2): 0xff 0x03

This last line is exactly what I would expect to see on a machine that
uses the IIsi hardware. So I am not sure why it is not working. Perhaps
there is a timing issue on faster machines. I had put code in to
compensate for the timing differences... maybe it's not enough.

Could I borrow that 950 for a few days? :-)

	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504