Subject: Booter 1.9.1 problems
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1996 19:25:20
Just in case anyone is using the beta 1.9.1 release of the booter,
I have noticed that it is very extension sensitive.  I've just had
it hang about 4 times trying to boot a really recent kernel.  It
hangs right after the line about vbl interrupts, before it clears
the screen and the kernel actually takes over.  I haven't isolated
which extension is causing the problem (it's probably appleshare,
though) nor do I care all that much.  Booting with extensions off
appears to solve the problem, though.

Later.