Subject: Re: Cool... Many thanks to those
To: Ian Dickens <ian@sunspot.itd.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1996 17:35:17
>getting color X going...  Now I have one small question remaining.
>Currently the new kernel doesn't like both my video board and
>Asante ethernet card in the Nubus of my Mac IIx.  What to do?
>
>Ian

Hmmm, I think that is easy, which do you prefer, color or network support?

remove the one that doesn't match your answer.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624