Subject: Re: Color X
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/06/1996 19:13:37
> > Is anyone compiling a list of know video cards that work, either alone or
> > in combo with other cards (ie ethernet)? I'd be willing to if this would
> > be of interest.

I think it's a bit premature to do a survey like that.  We need as
many people as possible to try Taras's grf driver to know what low-mem
globals/hooks and system traps should be added to MRG code in order to
expand support for more video cards.  A survey like that might
discourage people with video cards which are not listed as supported
to try, thus reduce the amount of valuable information input.

ken