Subject: colorkit don't boot :-((
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/05/1996 16:27:06
Ken Nakata said :
>It doesn't work on a IIci as I predicted... *sigh*
>I don't have much idea why it has to crash this way.  Hmmm...

But, I think It wouldn't work on a IIci internal Video (PrecisionColor 8)
and I have a Nubus Video Card (working very well with Generic-55 and 57 )

Taras Ivanenko Said
>My first guess is that the driver incorrectly determined slot for your
>video card and/or incorrectly parsed the videoaddress passed from the
>booter. I use Booter 1.8, try it. The exception address looks (for me)
>as some point on a screen (row 5, column 15?). I do not know the fix
>yet.

I have tried Booter 1.8
No change.
(I have noticed that I must put "Don't disable VBL interrupts on video cards"
to boot (else it prints an error -XX (don't remember ),but the boot continue)
Is it a problem ???