Subject: sup and Kernal Building - more ?s
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Don Woodward Jr. <dbwoodw@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/1996 21:53:11
I had written to Scott Reynolds...

>> I have the capability to build kernals now - except the sources with a sup
>> last night (4/30) don't compile. The compile complains about
>> arch/mac68k/mac68k/vm_machdep.c that 'pc' doesn't match prototype and
>> 'pagemove' was previously defined.

And Scott Reynolds replied...

>Hmm.  That means the SUP server is behind.  Are you subscribed to the
>`source' and `source-changes' lists?  (I think that's what they're
>called.)

I subscribed to them - thanks Scott.

I'm having some trouble with sup now - my "supfile" asks for the
collections "current krsc-common" and "current ksrc-mac68k" and I don't
think I'm getting the mac68k stuff. Should I have a different prefixes for
"sup" to write its info?

-- Don

 |   dbwoodw@earthlink.net            |
 | http://home.earthlink.net/~dbwoodw |