Subject: babbling about OT
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Barclay Hershey <bhh3@cornell.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/1996 01:46:19
>        I guess it's my turn to point out that your last sentence
>        above is not true (at least not in my case).  I'm happily
>        running MacTCP 2.0.6 on my 7200/90 (a PCI machine).  The
>        trick for me was to rip out all OT files from the system
>        folder and install Apple's latest SerialDMA driver.

        My experience with OT support for Cornell Information Technologies
has been that OT 1.1 works with both 68k and PowerMac systems.  MacTCP will
work with PCI architectures for dialup via PPP and SLIP, but isn't
compatible with any directly connected machines, and are thus forced to use
OT.

Barclay Hershey

Barclay Hershey
bhh3@cornell.edu