Subject: Ghostscript 2
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1996 23:12:16
Hi, Bill,

I have succesfully installed Ghostscript
(the missing files is in the sources kit !!! )
But now I have other problem
- When I print a standart text by " lpr -Plp XXX" or "lpr XXX"
My printer ( DeskWriter 510 ) print sometings like this

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                     XXXXXXXXXX
where XXX is the correct text .
(I use YOUR termcap, and YOUR patch to rc.local )

However I have succesfully printed the "Golfer" and the "Tiger"
But the border is too small . Where can I configure the border ?
(I use A4 pages )
An other problem: when I tried to print an other example, nothing
happend ??? ( I wait for 15 mn on a IIci ). Is there a problem with
the other examples ??
I have tried GhostVew . ( GREAT ) But it says to me that they are
problems with the other examples ???

/Thanks, jblancha@pratique.fr