Subject: TIA, ROTFL, etc., etc., etc. ... (fwd)
To: None <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
From: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/1996 21:09:49
> >As Far As I Know...  It took me awhile to figure it out.  Not as bad as
> >ROTFL...
>
> OK, I'll bite.  What's ROTFL?

>Rolling On The Floor Laughing.  You know, there should be some reference
>somewhere with all these Acronyms...  I started an "acronym" list on my
>homepage, but I never got around to adding to it...

Here's a pretty definitive list that somebody sent to me when I asked
about the e-mail lingo on one of the other lists I'm on.

,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0       Adam Forsyth        0                                0
0  Luther College SPO 713   0   e-mail: forsytad@luther.edu  0
0    Decorah IA  52101      0    phone: (319) 387-2489       0
0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0
0    web: http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/73086/home.html    0
`oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'