Subject: Newer Kernels?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D Joe Broxson <a0037365@mail.wsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/29/1996 13:40:52
I am running a MacII win 5 megs ram, newer ROM's and standard video
card.  Nothing real special about this machine.  It has the FPU and the
"black chip".

I have tried both 1.1 and 1.0 and neither would work.  Under 1.0 I
received the error "Unsupported FPU".  Under 1.1 I got the error:
"
Panic: Trap
Kernal Type 16 Trap
caught exception in ddb
Kernal FPU trap
"

It then starts looping in error messages.

I am using booter 1.8.

I also have an LCII with 8mgs RAM and 512k vram.  I would like to get ONE
of these machines working!  Is there another test/experimental kernel I
can get out there (already compiled PLEASE)?

Any help is appreciated!