Subject: Re: Performa 600 Ethernet trouble
To: Tim Howland <vsi@netaxis.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/29/1996 13:34:40
>Hello all-
>
>I'm a bit new to all this, and have run into some trouble-
>
>I'm using a Performa 600, 12mb Ram, 350Mb Root & USR partition, 50 Mb Swap.
>I can boot multiuser no problem, even mount the CD-ROM drive- everything
>seems fine.
>
>However, when I plug in my Asante MacCon Ethernet card (10Base-T , or
>whatever the RJ-45 one is) I get a hang right after the boot displays the
>ethernet address.

This happens to me with an apple ethernet card and a samsung video card
(full page black and white) if I put the video card in a lower numbered
slot than the ethernet card.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624