Subject: Re: Serial boot on PB550c
To: None <jpw@insoft.com>
From: Takashi HAMADA <pm6@apricot.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/27/1996 11:14:05
Hi.

At  9:18 96.2.24 -0500, Allen Briggs wrote:
>>  2. patched with Mr. John P. Wittkoski's ADB patch
>
>Does the ADB work with this patch!?  I thought he said that it didn't.

No, it does NOT work on PB550c. So I can't use the keyboard and the mouse....
The reason why I used this ADB patch is that the booting process stopped
after the ADB initialization when I tried to boot with serial console.
I'm sorry that I forgot to explain the reason of that on my previous message.

--
 8[%]8  Takashi HAMADA       Kanazawa Institute of Technology  //
 (.= )  E-mail: hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp            \\
 ( =:)          QFG03666@niftyserve.or.jp                      //