Subject: Re: MacBSD and the 040
To: Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@cc.okayama-u.ac.jp>
From: macbnr <macbnr@compassnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1996 13:03:46
> adb: keyboard at 2
>   adb: relative positioning device (mouse?) (1) at 3
>   adb: 100 dpi mouse at 15

I noticed that he (Mamoru) gets the above statements and it keeps
booting, since my Quadra hangs after:
mrg: Not setting up egret
mrg: ADB interupts enabled
Unexpected trap; vector offset 0x4 from 0x6e08000

Should I be looking for an ADB patch. Currently all that is on the
filesystem are the base11 files and a netbsd kernel(I have 3 different
ones). Well I guess this will have to wait for a week but at least I'm
farther along than I was with the duo 230. Thanks Allen!

Brian Walters                                        macbnr@compassnet.com
                      "Stupid is as Stupid does"

                           Check Em OUT!

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr/Mortgages.html-->handle your mortgage on-line

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr/bill_in_hell.html-->Windows 95????
Joke in which Bill Gates dies and has to make a choice.

Soon! Quadras will know the true power of Unix's multitasking! Go MacBSD!!