Subject: working on the 040
To: MACBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: macbnr <macbnr@compassnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/24/1996 20:01:32
Ok here's where I am now:

NetBSD 1.1A Generic #52
Apple Macintosh Quadra 610 (68040)
real mem = 16777216
avail mem = 13324288
using 204 buffers containing 835584 bytes of memory
mrg: 'Quadra/Centris Roms' rom glue, tracing off, debug off, silent traps
adb: bus subsystem
Got following HwCfgFlags:0xfc00,0x580183f,0x2083900,0x18d2ce4
mrg: Not setting up egret
mrg: Adb interrupts enabled
unexpected trap; vector offset 0x4 from 0x6e080000
Then it seems to lock up.

I'm using boot 1.9
Only the base11 file and the generic kernel are installed
When I use boot 1.8 I dont get the last HwCfgFlag or the unexpected trap.

This a Quadra 610 16megs dos card(currently turned off)
the file system is on the SCSI id 1 drive with 200mgs and a 40mg swap

Brian Walters                                        macbnr@compassnet.com
                      "Stupid is as Stupid does"

                           Check Em OUT!

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr/Mortgages.html-->handle your mortgage on-line

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr

www.compassnet.com/~macbnr/bill_in_hell.html-->Windows 95????
Joke in which Bill Gates dies and has to make a choice.