Subject: Re: Sup errors
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1996 22:39:16
Further to my earlier comments, I added a 'refuse' line to stop the sup
trying to access that problematical file (after the third time it stopped
in exactly the same place) - src/sys/kern/exec_ecoff.c - and the sup
happily carried on beyond it and is still going...

I wondered if it might be non-text, so I did a file exec_ecoff.c, but it
reckons it is a kosher C program file, so I dunno...

ANy ideas, anyone? (Incindentally I FTP'ed the file by hand ;-)

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |(jelibean@jmlbhome.demon.co.uk)|  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The Other Place - n. (pop.) Depending on the affiliation of the     |
|  speaker, one of Oxford, Cambridge, The House of Lords, The House of |
|  Commons, Hell.  Draw your own conclusions.                          |