Subject: Re: Weird Ethernet Stuff...(Performa 550)
To: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1996 10:10:43
On Feb 22, 12:00am, Jell-O wrote:
>Well, I guess that it's also just because there's no support yet for Sonic
>cards.  That's okay for now since I usually connect via SLIP/PPP.  By the
>way, anyone know what the status is on the Sonic cards?

Well, I made some noise about it, but have been too preoccupied with
domestic turmoil to have any time to devote to it. :-(

I am aware of a couple of others that have expressed interest, but I
don't know how they're doing.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
	Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,
	In kernel as it is in user!