Subject: Re: Virtual(?) hostnames
To: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1996 15:03:39
	NetBSD (Any platform) does support 'interface aliasing'
	(which is the NetBSD name for what you require).

	You need a web server that can take advantage of it as well
	(I believe Apache does - but have not used the facility myself)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>