Subject: Re: SCSI story
To: Jassen L. Bowman <martian@iccom.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/20/1996 17:28:42

> Sorry to butt in, but you reminded me of something. Is there any way I=20
> can help the project, aside from testing, in a beneficial manner, even=20
> though I know absolutely zero C/C++ and even less about the internal=20
> workings of UNIX?
>
> Thanks!

Actually, you can.  I'm currently maintaining a lot of the documentation
for netbsd/port-mac68k.  You can find most of what I have at

http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd/macbsd-docs/

One item that needs updating rather badly is the machine-status page.
Many more machines are now working than before (much thanks to John
Wittowski!) and need to be added to this list.  If you or anyone else
would like to compile a list of machines that are now working that are
not currently on the list, I would be greatful.  You can find this
information by combing the mailing list archives for the past 6 months or
so on ftp.netbsd.org.  Also, you can use the database of MacBSD users
which is located on puma at:

http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/~spearce/

I would ask that _anyone_ who has a working system and is not currently
in the database please add themselves.  It gives everyone a better
picture of how successful the MacBSD effort is.

Later.