Subject: Re: SCSI story
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Jassen L. Bowman <martian@iccom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1996 14:58:53
>=20
> I'm mildly offended by this attitude.  You didn't give us much
> information and "Go figure"?  Gee, are you my boss?  Don't forget
> NetBSD, just like FreeBSD or Linux, is a volunteer effort.

Sorry to butt in, but you reminded me of something. Is there any way I=20
can help the project, aside from testing, in a beneficial manner, even=20
though I know absolutely zero C/C++ and even less about the internal=20
workings of UNIX?

Thanks!
                                 \\|//
                                 (o o)
Jassen L. Bowman  *Finger me*             =D2Reach low orbit, and you=D5re=
=20
martian@pobox.com *for more!*              halfway to anywhere in the
http://www.pobox.com/~martian .oooO  Oooo. Solar System.=D3 -Heinlein  =20