Subject: Re: Serial speeds, and SCSI probs
To: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/16/1996 08:26:07
On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Aaron S. Magill wrote:

> when I boot up, I can get to single user mode, but if I try
> to boot into multi-user mode, I get messages about sd0g not being
> configured (sd1g and sd2g give me the same problem.).

I'm not sure why it locks up after this, but I can say that Allen made a
change to the way partitions are "scanned" on Wednesday (I think it was
Wednesday!).  This resolved the problem that you report on my system.
You might want to re-SUP and grab the changes; they should have been
available starting yesterday.

--scott