Subject: Re: X11 Binaries
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/14/1996 09:22:35
Apologies for sending this to the list -- it's the only way to reach Dave. ;)

On Feb 14, 10:49am, Dave Mays wrote:
>Cool, I'll check there... as to my e-mail address.  I haven't learned
>anough sendmail stuff to force it to put my 'real' address in there.  I'm
>running SLiRP to my university, and they 'don't know about it' so I can't
>have DNS service here.  Oh well.  So for now, I am but a port hanging off
>of one of the machines on campus.

If you have a mailbox on another system where you get your mail, you can
set a Reply-To: header so replies go there.  For example, you might put
in your .mailrc `set replyto=my.mail.address`.  (Whatever the mail address
is...)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
see it tried on him personally.
		-- A. Lincoln