Subject: Re: Question on compiling a kernal...
To: Jason W. Fogt, WWC RCA <jwfogt@midway.uchicago.edu>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1996 11:53:26
On Feb 12,  9:04pm, "Jason W. Fogt, WWC RCA" wrote:
>parameters until I got lucky.  With that all said, here is the
>information on the kernal I am currently running:
>
>NetBSD 1.1A (NFS) #16: Thu Dec 28 18:08:49 PST 1995
>    root2@wormhole:/disk2/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/NFS
>
>I hope someone has the config file for this kernal, or at least has some
>good hints for me on what options I need to set in the config file.

As the README in the kernels directory says, NFS is the same as GENERIC,
except it has nfs server turned on...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Watson's Law:
	The reliability of machinery is inversely proportional to the
	number and significance of any persons watching it.