Subject: Re: X11 Binaries
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1996 11:29:18
On Feb 12,  6:47pm, Dave Mays wrote:
>IS there anyone who has fvwm available for ftp?  I've been looking about
>and had no luck.  I just don't want to go thru the hassle of compiling it
>unless I decide I really like it.  Thanks!

Try looking in: ftp.eskimo.com:/u/w/wormey/netbsd/packages

BTW, you might want to reconsider your email address -- mail to
dave.home.org bounced as "Host unknown (Authoritative answer from
name server)".

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.