Subject: tcsh compile
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/12/1996 18:47:06
Greets again-

        I'm trying to get tcsh compile for MacBSD 1.1, but am having some
compile difficulties... The tcsh version is 6.03, and I am using the
config.bsd configuration file, but it's not working right.... I get a lot
of warnings about implied, and conflicting types, and some errors about
\bin\ not being referenced... Anybody have any success/suggestions about
this?

Tnx

Tank (SPM)                 Sean P. McNamara
                           The Planet Group, Inc.
Tank@PG.NET                Design, Communications, and Technology
                           Voice: (312) 772-8333
                           Fax:   (312) 772-9214