Subject: Re: Significant slowdown of clock
To: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
From: Steve Weiss <srw@hvcn.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/12/1996 10:59:29
I am having the same problem on my IIci running the "netbsd.please.test" kernel.
I don't think it is the battery, because the clock runs OK in MacOS.
At least I think it did. I don't run it in MacOS very often or for very
long, anymore. The clock speed appears to be 50% of real time in NetBSD.

-srw
 Steven R. Weiss   |    srw@hvcn.org      | If you think education is
Computer Scientist | (313) 995-8250 x5632 |  expensive, try ignorance.