Subject: New problems...(Performa 550)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1996 23:26:30
Hi,

I wanted to change my partition sizes, so I basically had to trash
everything.  Not a big deal.  I re-installed everything including a new
kernal, Generic-52.

Before the re-installation, I could boot okay using a terminal console.
Now booting with the same preferences that I had before, it seems to boot
up using my monitor instead of my terminal.  Because I'm on a Performa 550,
I can currently only use a terminal console.  I've tried changing the
booting prefs a few times, but nothing has seemed to work.  When booting,
it dies at the prompt for which shell I want to use.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net