Subject: Re: 8 bit/1 bit switcher
To: None <dream@paisley.arc.nasa.gov, awatson@lab.housing.fsu.edu>
From: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/09/1996 23:26:27
Ok - I mentioned Color Coordinator ages ago.

I checked up, and it's actually part of a commercial suite of utilities - I
forget the name, but I have i somewhere ;)  I too got the program from a
disk with a book - but it is *not* shareware afaik.

It's given out with certain publications as a 'taster' of the rest of the
programs I think...

So I doubt you'll find it on ftp sites...

John.