Subject: Modem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Francis Fang <ffang@grover.printing.uiowa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1996 17:39:02
Hi folks, I'm running the generic kernel 1.1 on a IIcx. Everything seems to
be working well now. I would like to be able to dial into the machine
directly without going through our University's dialup (which is always
busy). I have the modem connected to the Serial port and in Booter, have
set the Serial Cosole option on and selected the serial port.

Now when I dial in, I connect but thats as far as I get.

Is there some setting I need to mess with somewhere in the /etc or kernel?

TIA.

Frank.

 University of Iowa                            Voice      : (319) 384 3726
                                               FAX        : (319) 384 3707