Subject: Re: [Q]gcc and gnat
To: Coevoet Marc <mcoevoet@vub.ac.be>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/1996 11:05:36
On Feb 5, 10:45am, Coevoet Marc wrote:
>I've installed gnat on an SGI, the problem with gnat is you
>need to compile ada with an ada compiler.. So the solution
>is a cross-compile from another platform to macbsd.  Have
>been trying for a while, but time....

I have built gnat-3.01 with gcc-2.7.2 on SGI, with no previous ada
compiler existing.  gnat-3.01 bootstraps itself.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

7:30, Channel 5: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure)
	The Bionic Dog gets a hormonal short-circuit and violates the
	Mann Act with an interstate Greyhound bus.