Subject: Re: it booted!
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/1996 12:46:41
ANSI is color text/graphics that can be displayed. like in linux all my
dirs are blue, all my image files are pink, the textfiles are white,
executables are green, etc...

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^