Subject: Re: enscript (nenscript)
To: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1996 21:16:00
> 	Does anyone have a ported version of enscript..i think it's
> called nenscript..the ported one...i was wondering if anyone has a new
> version of it... the one that prints 2 per page side by side
> landscape..and it has a grey bar going accross the top with the title of
> the file and whatnot...or does the old version do that too?

I don't know which version you mean, but I have the source for it in
ftp://puma/pub/NetBSD/contrib/gs, and there's a compiled version in the
gs package in the same place.

Note: There's a slight bug in the install directions to install
gs. I haven't fixed it as I'm working on a new version of
the release. The programs will be the same; I'm just going
to re-do the queues. The bug is that you have to manually copy the
unix-lpr.sh to /uer/local/lib/ghostscript yourself.

You don't need gs if you already have a PS printer.

Good luck,

Bill