Subject: Colors...
From: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/03/1996 16:53:21
	Hows work, if any, coming along on getting colors on NetBSD??
Just wondering how much of a priority, if at all, it was... :)  Thas
all..thanx..

	Oh..and i figured out that the 4/600PS is a localtalk
printer...speaking of whichh..any plans on getting those to work? :)  Not
that it's important..right now i'm just making PS files and printing them
in the MacOS... although it's a bit more..umm...time consuming :P
	Thats all!  Oh..another thing....about the motd...
I have a very large motd file on my system..i was wondeirng how to force
pagebreaks in the motd listing..what file do i need to poke around in to
get that to happen??

-Mack