Subject: Unimplemented Trap during Install
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hurkomov Hurmulka <qbin@zumajay.res.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/03/1996 14:04:46
Help! Everytime I try to install the MacBSD 1.1 distribution packages from
the Installer 1.0, I get an "Unimplemented Trap" error shortly after it
starts decompressing with my only option being to restart. My system is a
MacII with 68851 PMMU, True Color (Millions of colors on 13") video
board, Nat. Semi. Based Ethernet card, 8/80 config, 800k floppy. I'm
trying to install MacBSD from an APS 540mb external HD onto the 80mb
internal HD. I'm using APS Disk Tools 2.73 to partition the drives. If
anybody has experienced and/or can offer some advice or a solution, any
response to the mailing list or direct email would be greatly appreciated.

-Alfredo Rodriguez
Carnegie Mellon University