Subject: Re: Re (failed) : New ADB Test Kernel
To: Kees van Ginkel <ginkel@apple.com>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1996 11:52:58
On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Kees van Ginkel wrote:

> I tried it on a colour classic, 4MB with apple ethernetcard. It boots until
> the message :
> scsibus0 at ncrscsi0
>
> .. and then nothing , it freezes.
>
> I installed a 1.1 version from scratch.

It's ok. We can't get everything right away.

By the way, if any of you try these kernels and they don't work, please
use the Installer mini-shell and cpout the file /var/log/messages. (I think
that's correct) This file is a copy of what you see during boot and will
help me determine why the failure occured.

	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504