Subject: Re: I noticed that NetBSD 1.1....
To: The Unseen <dickens@itd.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1996 11:33:01
The Unseen wrote on 30.1.1996
  I noticed that NetBSD 1.1....

- well as messages from the disk geometry of the ZIP informing me that
- netbsd will use the ficticious(sp?) geometry.  I will be upgrading the

Hello,

Iomega's SCSI implementation for the ZIP drives is rather screwed. I'm
seeing this messages at my FreeBSD box as well. I'm not sure for NetBSD,
but under FreeBSD you can ignore them, the drive just works fine.

ciao
  lutz

(having installed NetBSD-1.1/mac successfully; now waiting for a 68882 for
my IIsi :-(

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
email:lutz@muc.de          ph: +49-89-93940364  | But not fair at all
http://www.muc.de/~lutz    fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.