Subject: Next Question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex Ardalich <alex@dove.mtx.net.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1996 12:53:20
 Whoa, what a respnse...

 Thanks all regarding the ppp question...
 I am currently ppping ;)

 Next Question:
 Last time I installed MacBSD (1.0) the March X distrubtion caused me no hassles
 but I'm getting them now.

 zinstalled March X distribution
 changed the path in .cshrc to include /usr/X11R6/bin
 moved the new december server over to /usr/X11R6/bin
 ldconfig /usr/X11R6/bin

 and I get the following on xstart...

 X:1 Synatx error redirection unexpected
 giving up
 xinit: Interrupted system call (errno 4): unable to connect to server
 xinit: No Such Process (errno 3): Server error

 hmm, I'm lost.

 Also, I'm still getting overrun messages....
 zs0a when my modem is off
 and zs0b no matter what, running kernel GENERIC #52

 Ps. My Mac is resting safely on my desk and will not be in sight of
 any windows ;)

Thanks, Alex
--
Alexander Ardalich