Subject: Etc...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/31/1996 22:41:26
Could someone with a bootable IIsi kernel point me in the direction of
one/how to shove it in via installer onto my AUX partition, and where i
could get X-Win?

Also, what are the dsrc11, gsrc11, ssrc11, and src11 files used for? If i
am not mistaken the files that they are the sources to are already
installed via the other *11 files?

And, last :), can i compile anything (like GNU stuff) such as pine, pico,
screen, irc][, etc...Or do i need to do some editing to them?

Awaiting booting for the first time :)

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^