Subject: scsi and adb
To: Non Receipt Notification Requested <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik Stokhof <ERIK.STOKHOF@wkap.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/30/1996 15:34:01
Hi,

I'm trying to run NetBSD on an LCIII, which gives me two problems. Firstly
the ADB 'bug', for which a new kernel has been made (October 23 kernel is
what I'm using, for which my heartfelt thanks), and secondly the scsi bug.
I regularly have my harddisk freeze (drivelight on, but nothing else)
whenever I have a process with a lot of disk activity.

As far as I know, these two problems have been addressed separately, but
not together. Is that right? or is there some kind wizard out there who has
solved all these problems?

I would ask for the sources, but for some reason I haven't been able to
complete a single make without the machine freezing (reboot, broken system,
reinstall etc.) so please can you help me?

-Erik
(erik.stokhof@wkap.nl)
(emstokh@knoware.nl)