Subject: Re: kerberos?
To: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu>
From: None <jweiss@mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1996 17:02:33
   Has anybody out there in mac68k-land gotten kerberos to work for them?
   I currently have the kerberos and kadmind daemons running, and I can
   authenticate myself with kinit, but I can't do any administrative
   things, such as anything involving kadmin.

Hmmm, I hadn't actually tried kadmin stuff before (I only have admin
access to a tase realm here).  I got a checksum error when I tried
just now.  I also get checksum errors when I try to run kpasswd.  The
server for the realm in question is running on a DECstaation running
Ultrix.

   Also, what's the scoop on kerberos integration of programs like login,
   su, rlogin, etc.?

We do have some of these here, unfortunately, neither the source nor
the binaries are set up terribly well to be distributed.

	Jonathon Weiss
	jweiss@mit.edu