Subject: Re: X still won't boot :-(
To: Jason Green <jtg@bbs.ausom.net.au>
From: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/27/1996 00:19:08
At 2:47 26/1/96, Jason Green wrote:
>When I try to run in multi-user (as root), some message scrolls off the
>screen really quick --- so quick I can't read it!  I've tried the things
>I've heard on this list, including:- ldconfig -m /usr/X11R6/lib, running
>the new and old Xmacbsd (the old works better), not running xterm, and
>more.

Do you mean a message appears when you are booting NetBSD into multi user mode?
If the message occurs then, you can see it (and all the others) in
/var/log/message (I think!), or just use 'dmesg' to see the last boot-log
thingy, he said untechnically.

Well anyway...sorry if that's not when it's happening... :)

John.