Subject: Re: cd-rom
To: None <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
From: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/26/1996 08:28:51
Thanks for the help on mounting one thing that I had to do that was not
mentioned was to

MAKEDEV cd0

once I hade done that everything went Just fine...

On Thu, 25 Jan 1996 derrick1@tribeca.ios.com wrote:

> At 15:11 1/25/96, Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) wrote:
> >Alright everyone forgive me for asking another dumb question but how do I
> >get my cdrom to mount. (seemed easier on the sgi)
>
> mount -t cd9660 -o ro /dev/cd0a /cdrom

Kirk Boston, RCDD
System Admin/JOAT
PGCPS... MY OPINIONS mine.  mine.  mine.
It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end...
Never apologise your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe
you anyway...