Subject: MacII RUNNING!! (but.....)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/26/1996 10:41:08
Hi All-

        Well, I FINALLY got NetBSD v1.1 up and running on our MacII... to
do so, I had to swap out the Ethernet Board, AND Video Board, but now it
works very well...

The only problem that remains is:
        I'd like to run the machine headless, but booting fails without a
monitor attached.... I can boot with the monitor attached, and then unplug
it, but that causes problems when remotely rebooting the machine (as the
monitor is then not attached)....

Any ideas on how to fix this?  Also, is anybody working on fixing the 50mhz
accellerator ADB problem with kernels later than Oct23?

Tnx

Tank (SPM)                 Sean P. McNamara
                           The Planet Group, Inc.
Tank@PG.NET                Design, Communications, and Technology
                           Voice: (312) 772-8333
                           Fax:   (312) 772-9214