Subject: GENERIC#51: SE/30 dies ...
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Angel Orille-Franz <Angel.Orille@extern.lrz-muenchen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1996 13:16:52
Hi,
this morning, I tried to run GENERIC#51 on my SE/30 without success.
The last four messages from the machine until it died were:

Ser Console = 0
Set _mac68k_vrsrc_cnt to 0x1
set _mac68_vrsrc_vec to {0x800e 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 }.
vbl_set: drefnum -49, slotid 0xe, spid 0x80, onoff 0

-> death becomed it.

So I switched back to WORMHOLE#44, and wondered about
the following message in the booting process:
savecore: /dev/sda0: device busy
(well, I'm wondering because I got used to the message
savecore: /dev/sd1b: Device not configured and it is
evident that /dev/sda0 is busy since it is the root&usr partition)

(I rebuild in both cases the devices and the fstab file)

Also I tried out to set a ppp link to my Linux-Box and
I was happy to get it working fine and quick (transferrates
between 6.3 and 6.9 KB at 56,7 KBits with three fifo
overruns at zs0a).

Any tips are thankfully welcomed.

Angel Orille