Subject: Re: A little progress with PB520
To: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
From: Peter Kelm <kelm@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1996 17:58:52
Hello!

Great! The Blackbird stor goes on!!!!!
I am working on a 040 version of get_mapping (in the end it is a 040
version of get_pte in locore.s). But it is not working by now. Erik, I
will tell you as soon as i got it to work!

Btw, ALL 500 series PowerBooks have a Gestalt Machine Type of 72. If you
want to know something about the "inside" of the PB500s - get the
Technical Documentation about these machines from ftp.info.apple.com
(somewhere in the Developer Technical Support Area). Inside is some
useful information about the hardware (...and new software introduced
with these machines).

Hope to get it done soon. It would be wonderful to get it working!

Yahooooooooooooooooo
                                              Peter

         --- beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks ---
                                                        Plan B
Peter Kelm (kelm@physik.tu-berlin.de)

Technical University Berlin
Physics Department