Subject: Re: New binaries
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Schmidt <schmidt.180@osu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1996 15:10:03
Steven R. Allen (wormey@eskimo.com) wrote:
>I have uploaded new binaries and kernels, current as of 17 Jan. 1995.
>They are available at:
>ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/netbsd/

I downloaded the new wormhole kernel, but it doesn't work at all on my
IIsi.  Do I have to download all the binaries again as well?

When using GENERIC #50 (from the late-November binaries), my system
would boot just fine (although it was terribly unstable).  Now, when I
launch with the "NetBSD 1.1A (WORMHOLE) #44: Thu Jan 18 00:18:18 PST 1996"
kernel, it stops at "Changing root device to sd1a." with the drive's
read/write light on continuously (although it doesn't sound like any
reading or writing is occuring).

Thanks for any advice..
  Tim

______ Tim Schmidt ______
The Ohio State University // Doc: Are you troubled by impure thoughts?
schmidt.180@osu.edu // Patient: To tell the truth, I rather enjoy them!